Friday, February 26, 2010

Eli: New pics and tricks

Hi, it's Eli.

Just wanted to update my fans on some of my newest tricks!














First, there's this one where I lean my head back and I turn into a bat:




  • Hmm....what else can I do....
    -Go around between my crate and the wall to hide toys for myself to find later.
    -Stick my head into the shower for a little drink (or the toilet, whichever seems yummier at the time).
    -Chew on an antler WHILE my foster brother, Scout holds onto it for me.

    -I have also started following my foster mom around the house and sitting, wagging my tail hard and staring up at her for pets. I really like snuggling my head next to a person's head. Or I start falling asleep if the person pets/holds my head.
Like this:
(sorry about the lighting, we're in my favorite spot, the bathroom)

Yes, some have said that I have mellowed a bunch since my 'boy' operation, and since settling into my foster home. I'm a very sensitive soul. And even though I'm a puppy, if you give me a soft place to lay and a chewy, I'm good for awhile. I love every person I meet, I don't bark at people and I like to play, follow my person around and snuggle. I also am learning to like car riding!

I think those are some really good tricks, don't you?


Really people, how can you resist a face like this?

Love, Eli the giant puppy with the soft soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli, you are one talented puppy! Clearly someone is missing out on their best buddy in the world right now. I hope you find each other soon.

Lori Kline said...

Eli, you are such a sweet-heart! I know your forever home is out there somewhere. Keep pouring on the charm!