Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cricket Speaks

Hey there! My name is Cricket! OK, so I'm not a full Border Collie but my mother is :-)

We used to live on a farm and had lots of fun chasing the animals. It turns out they didn't like that. Who knew??? Anyway, that's why we ended up in a shelter. It was very scary there. The people were very nice to us but we just couldn't help being so very afraid.



Then the NEBCR people came to see us. One of them took my mother home to live with her forever and ever. I have to wait in a foster home for my forever family to come along. But that's OK as long as it doesn't take too long. Oh yeah, in case you are wondering, I am eleven months old and weigh twenty-two pounds.



4 comments:

Allison Bryant said...

Cricket, you are super-cute! I'm sure there will be lots of people waiting to take you home once you're ready. Love your ears!

Amy said...

Cricket, you are completely adorable!! You are going to be very popular with the adopters, I am *sure*!

Anonymous said...

Is Cricket a girl or a boy? Very, very cute!

Dunedan said...

cricket is a girl!