Saturday, January 23, 2010

Duncan Plays Doctor and Removes his Bandage!



Duncan here again! OK, so I think I have been more than patient with these humans putting all this crazy stuff on me and my leg. Well, the last bandage change resulted in a pink leg! A guy has his dignity you know! So, Wednesday I decided to take matters into my own hands and remove the blasted thing! Hey, the vet said 7-10 days, well Thursday would have been 7. I'm a dog, I can't tell time and the days of the week.

So now, no much shorter walks until Monday when I get to go back to the vets.

I am starting to use my leg more though. I would dearly love to negotiate the steps myself but my foster mom will have none of it! She did take me to a store the other day where I got to meet some people and a few friendly dogs. There was so much to see but I got lots of great treats whenever I looked back at my foster mom.

So, for now I wait until Monday to see what the vet says for my activity level. Each day does get a little easier though. Here is a picture of me with my friend, Mozart. He's a little neurotic, but hey, he is a terrier!

No comments: