Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Watch out! It's a MOOSE!

Moose is very much excited, well as excited as he can be,
about finding his forever home!!


It's gotta be around here somewhere...


But first he has to go herd these dogs.

Rusty...can you tell me how you found your awesome adopters?


Didge, I don't mind that you bark so much since you let me follow you around!
Also, you are about my size, so I can't be that much of an actual moose...can I?



Hmmm, I think I'll give Flicka space because she's intense,
but I'll herd her from afar because she's speedy
and it is fun for me to try to keep up.



And then he'll most likely need a nap
on his favorite spot on the couch.

Wouldn't you like to join me??



Check out Moose's full bio, as well as all the other available dogs,
on the Available Dogs Page

No comments: