Sunday, June 19, 2011

Desi has fur!!

Sorry it has taken Mom so long to blog about me,
but I am still being the best house guest ever.
I am very quiet in the house,
and I only chase the cats when they walk by me.
I just can't help myself.

I am still getting my baths, BOOOOO!
But I only have to suffer through them once a week now, YIPPEE!

And I let my foster Mom brush my fur.
Yeah, I said FUR!
I am no longer bald anywhere on my cute little body.

Here is a video of foster Mom brushing me.
This was a first for me; I didn’t run away and hide.




Look, I have fur all over now!



This is what I looked like just 6 weeks ago




I am also learning to run just like the other dogs in my foster home!




I had friends come over to my house the other day.
I was trying to be really brave but that is still really hard for me.



I did venture off my porch and walk around with the other dogs.
I watched the humans but I wasn’t ready to go say Hi yet.



Here are some photos of my play date.
Do you recognize my new friends?



Here I am just being me.
I love big fluffy beds they beat crates any day.




Once I get the all clear from the vet
I will be looking for my very own home,
so stayed tuned………

Love,
Desi

No comments: