Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mischief!

Oh hi everyone! It's me Wren! Or at least that's what they used to call me. But my foster parents seem to have serious problems with their memory because these days that seem to confuse my name all the time and call me Mischief instead!

Anyhow, I am still here in rescue because now that I am feeling better, I developed a new highly innovative game called 'herd your foster brother' and apparently it changes things a little. Wanna play?!
The rules of the game are very simple: "Foster borther is not allowed to move under any circumstances. Period." You can use a variety of strategies and tactics to accomplish this goal. I have found relentless body blocks, short barks and nips on the butt to be the most effective. It's hard work and you. cannot. lift. your. eyes. off. your. foster. brother. under. any. circumstance. HA!

Anyhow, they say I am as sweet as can be and never aggressive with other dogs, but my foster parents think that the majority of other dogs out there deserve to live a life free of TheLittleTerror. I will miss my daily wrestle games with my foster siblings, but I think I would be a bit more relaxed living with no other dogs (although some doggie friends for wrestling and chasing would be great!). So every night, I put my doggie glasses on and we are going back and reviewing more... what do they call them... oh yeah, applications and exploring some options.
Meanwhile, I thought I would share some pictures of me on vacation - you see, we are in a place called Buffalo and I have had lots of fun bouncing in the white powdery stuff and then snoozing in my favorite chair!

Love, Wren Mischief Peanut
xxx







No comments: